Jasper is one of the best AI content writing tools available to help content creators, bloggers, freelancers, and agencies to level up their content creation game.
This Black Friday might be the right time to avail discount on Jarvis. But they have not announced this year’s Black Friday deal yet, once the deal goes live we will keep it updated.
Jasper provides quality output with its proprietary AI trained on the top of GPT-3. You can use Jasper to write sales copies, video & ad scripts, email campaigns, and much more with no writer’s block.
How to avail Jasper’s Black Friday offer?
The lowest plan costs $49/mo, it allows only 35,000 words/mo, unlimited projects, and user logins. The Boss Mode plan costs $99/mo and supports 1,00,000 words/mo, Jasper commands, long-form documents, and long blog post creation. For most bloggers & content marketers, this plan would be ideal. Get 60% OFF this black Friday on Jasper.ai, with this plan, you can access Google Docs style editor, compose & command features, maximum content look back, priority chat support, etc.
If you have a large business and want more word usage you can consider going with its Business plan.
Unlike its competitors like ClosersCopy, Jasper doesn’t have any lifetime deal plans.
To get started with Jasper, you can sign up for its free trial and get 10,000 words credit.
If you plan to choose annual subscriptions, you will get 150,000 credits for free.
Very recently, Jasper has introduced these 3 new templates –
- LinkedIn Post Creator
- One-Shot Blog Post
- Content Summarizer
You can set the tone of voice as engaging, informational, convincing, etc to trigger the right emotions in the audience reading your copy.
There is something called Jasper recipes wherein you can create custom templates with prompts/commands to get the output you desire. Using these recipes, you can train the AI to get the required output. To know more about this, you can refer to my review of Jasper AI
Jasper comes with a long-form assistant feature available with its Boss Mode plan. With this, you can write long-form blog posts, video scripts, sales pages, and social media posts with no restrictions on the word count. If you want to write long posts for your website, this is a deal breaker.
You just need to provide the title and the content brief for the AI to write the content. In the content brief, make sure you provide the right keywords and set the tone so that it nudges AI in the right direction.
The quality of the output provided by Jasper is really good and is plagiarism-free. It automatically corrects if there are any editing typos. Use its “fix grammar” feature to correct grammatical errors. It also has features to rewrite and simplify the sentences inline in the editor.
The best thing about Jasper is it supports 25+ languages. This is really a helpful feature if you want the content in your local language or your target audience’s native language.
You can use Jasper keyboard shortcuts to write faster inside the editor.
- Prevents Jasper from seeing the content above these asterisks.
- Command + Enter: Run Command
- Command + Shift + Enter: Run Command and keep Command visible on the page after running.
- Command + K: See Command history
- Command + /: re-run
- Command + Z: undo
- Command + J: compose
Jasper long-form assistant has two modes. Power mode and the focus mode.
With power mode, you can access the templates alongside the editor, making you efficient in generating long-form content.
For example, if you think some part of the content needs improvement, you can make use of the content improver template in the sidebar and update the content right away without switching the tabs.
If you want to SEO-optimize the content, you can integrate Jasper with SEO Surfer. With this, you can make sure your content is optimized for the relevant topics and the keywords the top pages are ranking for.
Jasper excels over other AI writing tools with its Boss mode. You can use inline commands in the editor to speed up your writing. You can ask AI to write the copies for you by commanding it.
Here are some of the commands you can provide for AI:
- Write a PAS for the content above. (Problem, Agitate, Solve)
- Write an AIDA for the content above. (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action)
- Write a BAB about the content above. (Before, After, Bridge)
- Write some blog post titles about [topic].
- Write a content brief about [topic or title].
- Write a blog outline for a blog post titled [blog post title].
- Write some FAQs about [blog post topic].
- Answer the question, “How much protein should I eat per day?”.
- Write a blog post intro for the above.
- Make a list of [topic]. (ex. Make a list of auto manufacturers)
- Write a conclusion about the above content. (Likely to write a conclusion paragraph)
- Write some ad headlines for the product description above.
- Write ad copy about the product description above.
- Write some YouTube titles about [topic].
- Write a video script outline for a video titled <video title>.
- Write a video script intro for a video titled <video title>.
- Write a video script hook for a video titled <video title>.
- Write a video description for the above video script.